Bela Kovacs and The Trail of Blood is a new point and click game on kongregate. Murder, mystique, melancholy. Film Noire investigation in Eastern-Europe.Play it here.
Bela Kovacs and The Trail of Blood walkthrough
1. ANNA’S APARTMENT
You need to find the 13 clues, they are from right to left:
– The bloody footprint on the windowsill
– The laptop
– The mouse attached to the laptop
– The picture next to the carpet and partly behind the plant
– The ashtray on the table
– The wristwatch on the table
– The glasses on the table
– The blood on the sofa
– The broken champagne bottle
– The apartment door
You can reach the bathroom through the door behind the sofa, the last 3 clues are here:
– The shower
– The washbasin
– The heater
2. DIALOGUE WITH THE RECEPTIONIST
You need to pick the correct answers. There are multiple ways to solve this minigame, one of them is to always choose the first answer.
3. POLICE HQ
1. Click on the fingerprint icon in your inventory and then on the scanner on the left.
2. Click on the dustbin.
3. Click on the case files next to the blue monitor.
4. Click on the monitors to sit down to a computer.
5. The OS password is random, but always one of these: MISSING, MONDAY, WANTED, KIDNAPPED and DRACULA.
6. The database password is need to be entered. The enter minigame works in a same way as a hanging game, you have to guess the password letter by letter. The solution is also random, but always a five-letter female name.
7. In the case file database (middle icon) type PM751816.
8. In the press database (right icon) type Bogdan.
9. Select 1978. 08. 17.
4. DIALOGUE WITH MOLNAR
Again, you need to pick the correct answers. The solution is: first, first, first, second, second.
5. DIALOGUE WITH OLD LADY
Question the old lady about the murder. This dialogue can’t be failed, choose whatever option you like.
6. BOGDAN’S FORMER HIDEOUT
Once again, you have to find all clues, this time 10. These are, from right to left:
– The sleeping bag
– The chair
– The orange cloth
– The remains of the campfire – they also contain a jigsaw minigame you need to solve
– The blood splatter next to the campfire
– The windows
– The saw at the bottom of the screen
– The top of one the metal barrels in the middle
– The crate with a green plastic bag in it
– The lone plastic can near the bottom left corner
7. MUSIC CLUB
1. Talk to the bartendress
2. Click on one of the UV-paint bottles
3. Collect 3 more UV bottles
4. Collect all the cocktail glasses
5. Visit the toilet (the door is next to Lili, the pink-haired girl)
6. Get the vodka and the toilet paper from the left closet
7. Open the right closet, get the last UV bottle
8. Use the toilet paper on the toilet in the right closet
9. Talk to the bartendress
10. Get the cocktail shaker from the bar
11. Click on the bar, get the worchester sauce
12. Talk to the DJ. There are multiple ways to solve this minigame, one of them is: first, second, first, first. You get some tomato juice.
13. Mix the cocktail by pulling the ingredients on the shaker. The correct sequence is: vodka, tomato juice, cocktail glasses, worchester sauce, UV paint.
14. Use the cocktail on Lili
8. INDUSTRIAL AREA, FIRST SCENE
1. Collect the cable, the glue and the cloth
2. Talk to the bum. There are multiple ways to solve this minigame, one of them is: first, first, second. You get a blanket.
3. Use the blanket on the barbed wire
4. Click on the blanket to get to the next scene
9. INDUSTRIAL AREA, SECOND SCENE
1. Collect the steel rod, the cigarette box and the old newspaper.
2. Combine the old newspaper and the glue, then use it on the door.
3. Use the steel rod on the door.
4. Click on the door to get to the next scene
10. INDUSTRIAL AREA, THIRD SCENE
1. Click on both of the wood sheets
2. Get the gas can.
3. Combine the gas can with the cloth, then the cloth with the steel rod, then use the lighter on your makeshift torch to light it
4. Use the torch on the pit
5. Use the cable on the pit
6. Click on the pit to get to the next scene
11. INDUSTRIAL AREA, FOURTH SCENE
Break the electronic lock. The four-digit code is random generated, but always consists of the numbers 1, 5 and 7. A good way to solve this minigame is to enter four sevens, remember the location of sevens in the code, then try to fill the gaps with ones and fives. When you open the door, the game is complete.