Flophone - Restricted is another point and click adventure game from flonga. This time we need you to fly to Paris where a German spy named Alina Beitzel is expected to be storing stolen hard drives that contain highly classified data. Play it here.
Flophone - Restricted walkthrough
• Start by entering your name, then click start. Read the welcome message and then notice you have an email. Click on your Flophone and close the email notification. Check your email by selecting your email application. Read the email:
This time we need you to fly to Paris where a German spy named Alina Beitzel is expected to be storing stolen hard drives that contain highly classified data. She checked into Hotel Portes, check there first, and see what you can find in the room she stayed in. She might know we are on to her so she could be on the move. I will contact you once you arrive in Paris. Good luck, we are counting on you!
• Click on the office door to leave, you will be at the map screen. Start by going to the hotel that Alina stayed at. Ask the Clerk if she will tell you the room that Alina stayed in. She will not. Tell her you are waiting for someone. Talk to her once more and she will tell you that she has been making coffee all day.
• Move right to the lobby, click the coffee pot to pour a cup of coffee which will empty the pot. Check the trash and you will find some thin wire, put this in your inventory. Head left and notice the clerk is gone, click on the computer and enter in Alina Beitzel to search for her room. Click the result and save it to your notes. Then head up the hallway and use the small wire to pick the door lock.
• Check the room for clues, you will receive an email from Agent XYZ, he will welcome you to Paris and remind you to use your GSA Search application to search for clues.. Move the pillow on the bed to find a candy wrapper. Take a closer look and add the name on the wrapper to your notes. Click on your Flophone and then click on the GSA Search application. Enter Plaisir Doux and you will find the address, add this to your contacts and then leave the hotel either by clicking on the GPS application on your Flophone and then clicking on the Paris Pin or by clicking the arrows leaving the hotel.
• Once you are at the Paris map, click on the new location, Plaisir Doux. You will arrive in front of the building, the door is locked. Check the bricks near the door, one will slide to reveal a key. Use the key to unlock the door.
• Once inside the building, notice the dirt on the floor, take a photograph of this with your Flophone. Then take a closer look at the photo, you will find a number on the bottom of the boot print. 381, you will need this later. Click on the bucket to move it aside and you will reveal pliers, take the pliers and check the label on the push broom. The label says Propriete de le Pier Portier. The first part is French for “Property of” The second part can be added to your notes. Once this has been added, click on the notes application on your Flophone to view your notes, copy the new note “Le Pier Portier” and search in the GSA Search application. You will return an address that can be added to contacts.
• Notice the door is locked, and the panel on the side needs a specific pattern, you will come back to this in a moment. For now, leave the building and return to the Paris map.
• Click on the new location, Le Pier Portier. The door is locked. There is a bicycle that has a broken spoke on the front wheel. Click on the tire to take a closer look. Use the pliers to remove the spoke, then use the spoke to pick the lock on the door.
• Once inside, click on the bulletin board on the wall. Move the pink and yellow note until they match up (pink on the left and yellow on the right) a camera icon will appear, use the camera on your Flophone to save this clue for later.
• Move right to enter the next room, Click on the bag that is lying on the floor, there is a lock, the password for the lock is the number that you found on the boot print – 381, once you open the bag, you will find some rope, take the rope and add it to inventory.
• Check the dresser drawers, you will find a book, open the book and flip the pages until you find a clue, Pier 84 add this to your notes, do a search on the GSA search to find the location, add this location to your contacts. Leave the apartment, and head back to the map.
• Click on the new location, Pier 84 Port de Rue. Once you arrive you will find a crowbar lying next to some crates, take the crowbar and add it to your inventory. Click left and you are at Pier 84, look around and you will find something shiny in the water, you can’t get this yet. First you must travel back to Plaisir Doux.
• Once at Plaisir Doux click on the panel next to the door, use the photo you took of the clue from the bulletin board of the two notes. The pattern should be easy to follow after looking at the photo on your Flophone. After putting in the correct pattern the light will turn green, unlocking the door, enter through the door and you will find a crate, use the crowbar to open the crate. You will find a large magnet, take the magnet and add it to your inventory. Leave this building and head back to Pier 84.
• Once at pier 84 next to the boat, click on the rope and combine it with the magnet, then equip the magnet and search in the water where you seen something shiny earlier, you will find a metal briefcase! You will receive a new email letting you know that once you retrieve the briefcase you need to click on the Paris map and find the airport to get back to the office.
• On returning to your office you will be rewarded with yet another medal of honor! Good job!