Secret Seekers - Copperhead is the latest point and click adventure game by melting-mindz on Flonga. It's said that there is a secret that lies deep within Copperhead, an old ghost town that has been empty since the gold rush. As a Secret Seeker you explore areas like this one trying to uncover the hidden secrets. Use your mouse to interact with objects and collect items to uncover the secrets! Play it here.
Secret Seekers - Copperhead walkthrough
• Start be reading the intro and then click continue.
• Welcome to Copperhead. Star by entering into the sheriff building. Look at the wanted poster, look close under the picture, you will find the numbers 324 and then click on the button next to the numbers. Next click on the cabinet and then the lock. Use the code 324 to unlock the cabinet. Take the gun and then click back(at the bottom of the window)
• Enter into the general store, move the jugs around on the side shelf, take the bullets that are behind the jug on the left. Next shot the bottles on the top until you find a silver key. The key is hidden in the pink bottle. Notice that you can’t shoot the bottles on the middle shelf. Note the colors are red, green, then blue. While in the general store also take the piece of paper that is on the old cash register. You will need this in a moment. Leave the general store.
• Take a look at the Rosewood Motel sign, the “D” looks add, take your gun and shoot the “D” and a ruby will fall down.
• Use the silver key to unlock the Motel door. Once inside of the Motel, take a look at the wagon wheel on the wall, it is missing a rail. Move to the right. Take the lantern and then move left and then up through the doorway. The door on the right is locked, move up the staircase.
• Turn right to enter room 2, the names are located on the plates next to the door. Take a look at the cowboy hat on the side table, there is a piece of paper tucked into the hat, take this.
• Head out of this room and enter into the wash room (room on the right). Take the wooden rail that is lying on the floor. Also take a look at the old boot. Note the arrows on the boot, Down, right, left, right, up. You will need this in a moment.
• Head out of this room and then enter into room 1(room on the right). Click on the top dresser drawer and then click on the box that is inside the drawer. Click the arrows located on the box in the order from the boot, Down, right, left, right, up and the box will open giving you an emerald.
• Now click on the painting of the night desert. Notice the big stars, use your piece of paper with the arrows to figure out the order to click the stars. Start with the top star, then bottom left, then top right, top left, then finish with the bottom right. A key will appear in the center of the star! Leave this room and head back down the staircase.
• Click back until you are at the front desk with the wagon wheel on the wall. Place the wooden rail into the wagon wheel and a black key will fall out. Head back out of the Motel.
• Enter into the Sheriff building one more, use the black key to unlock the jail. Notice the brick at the back of the jail cell, that has an X on it. Click this brick to reveal a sapphire. Take the sapphire and leave this building.
• Enter back into the Motel, head up the hallway. Use the gold key to unlock the room on the right. Move the rug aside to reveal a trap door. You can’t go down there yet, you must fill your lantern with oil. Head back out of this room.
• Take a look at the piece of paper you found earlier from the hat. The paper reads 4251. Click on the old phone and dial the number 4251, wait for it to return after pressing each number. After you enter the number the wall will slide to reveal a secret place! You will find some oil, equip the lantern and fill it with oil.
• Now head back into the storage room and head down the trap door. Notice the 3 crystals set into the wall. They will only come out if you shoot them. Then you must set the 3 gems in the order from the 3 colored bottles in the general store. The one on the left is red, top one is green and the one on the left is blue.
• After you set the stones, the metal bars will lift and you can then move forward.
• Congratulations! You found a bunch of gold! Now what are you going to do with it?