Otomaco is a new point and click adventure game from pastelgames. Three travelers from the Asauri Valley are searching for the legendary city of Otomaco. Each of them wants to find a different treasure. The Ork Gheri dreams about Otaxi, the magic shield. The monk, Zeng, is looking for the lost papyrus from the god Olitec's temple. The Elf Elanti has not revealed what he is seeking...perhaps you can find out? Play it here.
Otomaco walkthrough source
main view = 360 degree scrollable view of the entire dungeon.
1. click on the stairs with door and collect "bundle of hay". return to main view.
2. go left. click on the stone statue (the one that's facing the tied up troll). collect "eyes of the monument". collect "steel rod". back to main view.
3. scroll left to the window. click on it. there are three holes in the window frame. open the bottom one. back to main view.
4. scroll past the monk to the round board on the wall in the niche. click on it and collect "ruby". go back to main view.
5. scroll to the monk. click on the monk. notice the little postument on the left. use the "bundle of hay" and "ruby" on it, and click the solar clock until a ray of sunlight lights the hay. (click one dot before noon and wait...).
6. after the "embers" collects itself, move the postument to the left twice - to the position of the sun drawn on the floor. Go back to the window and now open the top hole. back to the postument with "ruby", once again set the clock one dot before Noon (and wait a bit...).
7. write down four symbols appearing on the wall. collect "ruby". back to main view.
8. scroll to the tied troll and click on it. Use "embers" on the ropes tying his right arm.
9. after cutscene you are in the view with a frightened troll. collect four "stones" here. click on the opening in the wall.
10. take the "shield", "sapphire" and "spear" from the crypt. back to main view.
11. scroll to the window. use the "spear" to get the "orange" from the tree. also open the middle hole in the window frame. go back.
12. click on the monk and then move the statue to the middle position - marked with moon on the floor. use the "sapphire" on it. set the solar clock to one dot before 6 and wait for the symbols to appear. write them down. take the "sapphire".
13. in the same view - give the "orange" to the monk. as he moved - place the "eyes of the statue" into the skull at the bottom. back to main view.
14. scroll to the round board in the niche. use the "ruby" and "sapphire" here. click on the appriopriate symbols.
15. enter the new opening. after short cutscene - get rid of the spiders using "stones" or "spear".
16. scroll left and use the "steel rod" to hold the spinning blade in place. timing is of the essence here. Go past the blade. click on the stones above the exit.