As simple as a game can get, it can be never easier for a game developer to go the point and click way. But one technique to make it fun and viral is to give it really nice graphics. Such as this one by self defiant.
Kidnapped by Robots walkthrough
• You find yourself in a room. Click the middle crate on the right, to reveal a clue. Click the buttons on the keypad next to the door to light up a “+” Top row middle light blue, second row all blue, bottom row middle light blue, the door will now open.
• Walk through the door, notice a cable sticking out from behind a crate, take the cable.
• Move right and attach the cable to the bottom of the control panel. Then use the control panel to move the crates to reveal 4 blue pressure buttons on the floor. If you count the crates from left to right, stack the crates on crate 3 and crate 6 which haven’t got a pressure button under them. The conveyor will turn on and 3 robot heads will come out. Take the light bulb from the robot head.
• After taking the light bulb move left and then enter into the door on the left. Look in the box top right and move the nuts and bolts to reveal a gear. Leave this room move backwards and notice a bunch of robot parts, take the red wire from the robot scrap.
• Enter the door on the right and take the soft metal from the table. And leave this room.
• Move left and then backward and enter the room on the right. Click the machine and notice a gear missing. Place the gear on the machine and then place the soft metal onto the machine. Press the green button to start the machine which will make a magnet for you, take the magnet and leave the room.
• Move backward and click the control panel for the stairs, click the bottom panel and place the red wire inside. Then click the top part of the control panel and insert the light bulb into the slot, and press the start button.
• Move up stairs and move into the door. Notice the clues on the computer monitors, A-4, C-7. Click the file cabinet and notice all but one drawer is empty, the bottom right drawer, which has an access card, take the card and leave this room.
• Move right and click the exit sign to reveal a key. Take the key and move left and then head back down the stairs. Move backward and then enter the door on the left.
• Click the power boxes to take a closer look. Use the key to unlock the switch on the left and then pull the switch down. Open the door on the right and take the fuse.
• Leave this room and head back up stairs, move left and use the access card to unlock the door.
• Enter the door and place the fuse into the fuse box, check the clue on the computer monitor which says B-1. Leave this room.
• Click the keypad and place the magnet into the slot on the bottom. Then enter the pass code from the clue you found on the computer monitors A=4 the first number, B=1 the second number and C=7 the last number, the light will turn green allowing you to exit through the door.
• Great Job! You escaped the clutches of the robots!